GOZO VACANCY: SOCIAL AWARENESS FACILITATOR
OASI Foundation is an equal opportunity employer, committed to promote and uphold Primary Prevention, Immediate Intervention and an Intensive Therapeutic Programme for treatment of persons suffering addiction.
The person in this role is to be co-responsible for relevant Social Awareness projects, including design, execution and evaluations.
We are looking for a person who is motivated and able to work under own initiative, while at the same time be part of a team. The ideal candidate for this post should be able to show enthusiasm in developing, promoting and delivering programs and strategies addressed to different cohorts of the population that enhance holistic wellbeing and promote healthy lifestyles.
- Participate in Social Awareness projects, duties, and other tasks assigned by the senior;
- Generate, edit, publish and share content for our Facebook and Instagram pages;
- Apply researched and evidence-based strategies and programs;
- Be competent to assist in research and social analysis.
The candidate must possess:
- Proficiency in MS Office software (Word, Excel…);
- Proficiency in Social Media platforms (Facebook, Instagram…);
- Strong communication skills; both verbal & written with experience in writing, editing, and crafting content and responses for Social Media;
- Ability to communicate clearly one to one, in groups, on the telephone, email, and chat;
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task;
The ideal person should be able to commit to the long term with the organization, and be able to understand the nature of the Foundation’s functions and be prepared to grow and advance professionally.
A qualification of MQF 6 and/or relevant experience in Social Sciences would be an advantage.
Training, both inhouse and from other institutions will be offered. A driving license is considered an asset.
OASI Foundation is an equal opportunity employer, committed to promote and uphold Primary Prevention, Immediate Intervention and an Intensive Therapeutic Programme. Our activities involve the dissemination of information, community sports and cultural activities focused on prevention, lobbying, therapeutic community-based interventions with persons afflicted by addiction, as well as residential therapy and rehabilitation. The Foundation is a non-governmental, non-profit and charitable organization based in Gozo, Malta.
Applications, including a cover letter in own handwriting expressing motivation, a personal CV, 2 references from past work or placements experiences, and a current Police Conduct Report are to reach Human Resources, OASI Foundation, 5, Wied Sara Street, Victoria VCT2963, Gozo or [email protected] Applications should be submitted by 6 August 2021.