Yes. Our goal is to give you all the tools of treatment and recovery necessary to make sure you never have to use an addictive substance again. In many instances, though, we discover that addiction may not always be the only issue. There are often other “co-occurring” disorders. We provide the skills to meet life’s challenges without the use of drugs and alcohol.
- Appeal to the Chairperson of the Petition Committee on Petitions as to Not to Disregard the Guidelines and to Ask the Committee to Meet to Consider the Proposed Amendments by 56 Entities
- Press Conference: Harm Reduction – Working for Society’s Wellbeing
- Formal Request Issued Regarding Petition to Parliament
- Large number of Civil Society Organisations and Constituted Bodies Present Petition to Parliament to Amend Cannabis Bill
- Rushed Parliamentary Debate Creating a Very Weak Regulatory Framework for Cannabis – Government Members of Parliament Should be Allowed a Free Vote on Cannabis Law