Like every part of the treatment episode, this service is voluntary. The aim of Social Reintegration (SRI) Process, as the name implies, is to assist the individual client reintegrate back into society. It eases the shock a person may experience when from a safe and supportive environment moves back into society. The SRI process involves a series of activities, including plan formulation, triggers identification, skills practices, planned independent activities outside the premises, attendance to AA/NA meetings, etc. Each plan varies according to the individual’s needs.
- Appeal to the Chairperson of the Petition Committee on Petitions as to Not to Disregard the Guidelines and to Ask the Committee to Meet to Consider the Proposed Amendments by 56 Entities
- Press Conference: Harm Reduction – Working for Society’s Wellbeing
- Formal Request Issued Regarding Petition to Parliament
- Large number of Civil Society Organisations and Constituted Bodies Present Petition to Parliament to Amend Cannabis Bill
- Rushed Parliamentary Debate Creating a Very Weak Regulatory Framework for Cannabis – Government Members of Parliament Should be Allowed a Free Vote on Cannabis Law