Usually, yes. However, certain medications may be unsafe while in treatment. We have seen many individuals struggle to recover from alcohol or drug abuse, unaware that a medicine prescribed for them is triggering their addiction. Each medicine is checked for its relapse potential as well as its safety to determine whether you should continue taking it. In certain cases, an alternative, safer treatment can usually be prescribed.
- Appeal to the Chairperson of the Petition Committee on Petitions as to Not to Disregard the Guidelines and to Ask the Committee to Meet to Consider the Proposed Amendments by 56 Entities
- Press Conference: Harm Reduction – Working for Society’s Wellbeing
- Formal Request Issued Regarding Petition to Parliament
- Large number of Civil Society Organisations and Constituted Bodies Present Petition to Parliament to Amend Cannabis Bill
- Rushed Parliamentary Debate Creating a Very Weak Regulatory Framework for Cannabis – Government Members of Parliament Should be Allowed a Free Vote on Cannabis Law