An individualized aftercare plan should be developed before each patient leaves the treatment facility and should also include input from the patient. Each individual comes to treatment with a unique set of issues that must be addressed both during treatment and during aftercare. An individualized aftercare plan is a must.
- Appeal to the Chairperson of the Petition Committee on Petitions as to Not to Disregard the Guidelines and to Ask the Committee to Meet to Consider the Proposed Amendments by 56 Entities
- Press Conference: Harm Reduction – Working for Society’s Wellbeing
- Formal Request Issued Regarding Petition to Parliament
- Large number of Civil Society Organisations and Constituted Bodies Present Petition to Parliament to Amend Cannabis Bill
- Rushed Parliamentary Debate Creating a Very Weak Regulatory Framework for Cannabis – Government Members of Parliament Should be Allowed a Free Vote on Cannabis Law