Call for Applications: THERAPY FACILITATOR and MENTOR (Full-Time)
- Guiding, motivating and supporting clients in therapy phases both on residential and community-based modalities
- Providing individual planned therapy and care
- Giving talks and running group sessions - monitoring and conducting Individual and group activities.
- Working through a multidisciplinary therapy team
- Support the family members towards a better understanding in the therapy process
- Participate and contribute in meetings, on-going training and seminars
- Participate in Professional Supervision, offered by an external Supervisor
- Contribute to the Social Awareness strategies and programs of the Organization.
Applicants should ideally possess a recognized university degree or equivalent at MQF Level 6 in a Social Science or be in process of finalizing such qualification.
Alternatively relevant and applicable experience and disposition will also be considered.
Speak, read and write fluently in both Maltese and English.
Long term commitment as well as the skills and ability to work unaccompanied as part of a multi-disciplinary team are essential.
Comprehensive training will be provided as well as personal development opportunities.
In view of the current Covid-19 situation, necessary steps are being taken to ensure a safe application process.
Applications, including a cover letter in own handwriting expressing motivation, a personal CV, 2 references from past work or placements experiences, and a current Police Conduct Report are to reach Human Resources, OASI Foundation, 5, Wied Sara Street, Victoria VCT2963, Gozo or [email protected]