GOZO VACANCY: HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR
OASI Foundation is looking for a person to form part of its dynamic team to be responsible for all Human Resource functions and the alignment of staff to Job Descriptions, Policies and Procedures. This professional should be motivated to undertake this important role as support to the Chief Executive.
- Undertake all Human Resources functions
- Develop or update Policies and Procedures and ensure staff compliance
- Direct the Quarterly Performance Review process,
- Administer payroll
- Arrange staff Training and Skills development
The candidate must possess:
- Appropriate HR knowledge, qualification and/or experience in order to function independently
- Managerial proficiency and knowledge of relevant legal requirements
- Good organization ability
Additionally, be able to understand, promote and mentor on the philanthropic nature of the organization. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
OASI Foundation, an NGO based in Gozo, is an equal opportunity employer, committed to helping the scourge of addiction through Primary Prevention, Immediate Intervention and Intensive Therapeutic Rehabilitation.
Applications, including a cover letter in own handwriting expressing motivation, a personal CV, 2 references from past work experiences, and a current Police Conduct Report are to reach Human Resources, OASI Foundation, 5, Wied Sara Street, Victoria VCT2963, Gozo or [email protected] Closing date will be 19 January 2022