GOZO VACANCY: Administrative Support Services
OASI Foundation is looking for a person to form part of its dynamic team. This person would be responsible for supporting the administrative and project management functions of the organisation. This motivated individual should be able to work on their own initiative, while at the same time be part of a team. This person would be using their experience and knowledge to help create strategies for achieving the long-term goals of the organisation.
- Ensure smooth running of the office and premises
- Overseeing operational efficiency and effective communications
- Perform a variety of administrative duties
- Prepare reports and returns in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintaining financial records used by accounting as requested
- Be the first point of contact for clients, professionals and staff
- Assist in the execution of projects and overseeing planning, budgets etc
- Applying for funding for projects to achieve goals of OASI
- Data analysis reports and preparation when
Skills and Abilities:
- Administrative Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Excellent Organisation Skills
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Experience of Accounts/bookkeeping a beneficial
Additionally, be able to understand, promote and mentor on the philanthropic nature of the organization.
Driving license would be an advantage.
Salary will be commensurate against experience.
Jobsplus Reference: 391219
OASI Foundation, an NGO based in Gozo, is an equal opportunity employer, committed to helping the scourge of addiction through Primary Prevention, Immediate Intervention and Intensive Therapeutic Rehabilitation.