GOZO VACANCY: FINANCIAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT SERVICES
OASI Foundation is looking for a person to form part of its dynamic team. This person would be responsible for supporting the financial and administrative functions of the organisation. This motivated individual should be able to work on their own initiative, while at the same time be part of a team. This person would be using their experience and knowledge to help create strategies for achieving the long-term goals of the organisation.
- Support Financial directives of the organisation
- Be responsible for Financial related areas of the organisation
- Prepare Budgets, maintain financial records and monitor performance against budgets
- Effect payments to suppliers and employees
- Prepare reports and returns in an accurate and timely manner
- Bank Reconciliations
Skills and Abilities:
- Administrative Experience
- Knowledge of Book-keeping by education or experience in a similar role (12 Months)
- A good understanding of Excel and Microsoft office
- Excellent organisation skills
- A good attention to detail
Additionally, be able to understand, promote and mentor on the philanthropic nature of the organization.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
OASI Foundation, an NGO based in Gozo, is an equal opportunity employer, committed to helping the scourge of addiction through Primary Prevention, Immediate Intervention and Intensive Therapeutic Rehabilitation.
Applications, including a covering letter expressing motivation, a personal CV, are to reach Human Resources, OASI Foundation, 5, Wied Sara Street, Victoria VCT2963, Gozo or [email protected] Closing date will be 6th April 2022