A formal request has been sent to Hon. Joe Mizzi and the Petitions Committee asking that Petition no. 46 (Amendments to Bill No 241 entitled “Authority on the Responsible Use of Cannabis”) be closed on Sunday, December 12th at 23:30, in accordance with guideline 6.1, and for the said Committee to convene to discuss the petition before the final vote is taken, in accordance with guideline 7.1.
- Appeal to the Chairperson of the Petition Committee on Petitions as to Not to Disregard the Guidelines and to Ask the Committee to Meet to Consider the Proposed Amendments by 56 Entities
- Press Conference: Harm Reduction – Working for Society’s Wellbeing
- Formal Request Issued Regarding Petition to Parliament
- Large number of Civil Society Organisations and Constituted Bodies Present Petition to Parliament to Amend Cannabis Bill
- Rushed Parliamentary Debate Creating a Very Weak Regulatory Framework for Cannabis – Government Members of Parliament Should be Allowed a Free Vote on Cannabis Law