Call for Applications: HOUSE ORGANISER & LIFESKILLS COACH
The purpose if this position is to be a daytime support to the Therapists and the clients in our Residential unit for addictions. We are seeking someone with relevant experience and aptitude. Salary commensurate with experience.
The main responsibilities of this position:
- To support and motivate our residents in learning living skills such as planning their daily activities and tasks and being organized in their routine chores;
- Enhance responsibility first by example and by gentle direction;
- Assist in the simple home skills such as cooking and cleaning
- Maintain the physical running of the home primarily by planning and monitoring of activities and supplies;
- Work in a multidisciplinary team and according to the Social Care Standards Authority;
- Report progress and keep records of work and interventions as assisted and directed by superiors
Applicants should be qualified at MQF Level 5 in Caring /Nursing Assistant and be prepared to obtain First Aid, Food Handling certification and a D1 Driving license
Commitment and dedication are key. Applicants with relevant experience in the role will also be considered. Speak, read and write fluently in both Maltese and English.
Applications, including a cover letter in own handwriting expressing motivation, a CV, 2 references and a current Police Conduct Report are to reach Human Resources, OASI Foundation, 5, Wied Sara Street, Victoria VCT2963, Gozo or [email protected]. The closing date is 30 November 2020.
In view of the current Covid-19 situation, necessary steps are being taken to ensure a safe application process.