Call for Applications: ASSISTANT FACILITATOR (Part-Time)
These positions are responsible for the after-hours support and care of beneficiaries who are attending residential rehabilitation for problems of addiction.
The duties involve:
- Supporting the Therapeutic team in the OASI rehabilitation programme for addictions;
- Overseeing all after-hours activities of the beneficiaries, accompanying them on outings, at mealtimes, during the planned activities both at night and also at the weekend;
- Guiding, motivating and supporting beneficiaries after the daytime therapy programme;
- Working through a multidisciplinary therapy team;
- Serving as an integral part of the rehabilitation;
- Spending considerable time with those in residence facilitating a 24 hour service to beneficiaries;
- Accurately reporting during shift handover;
- Participating and contributing in meetings.
Applicants should ideally have either a qualification in health or social care courses/training. Suitable applicants without these specific qualifications but with the right disposition and maturity or relevant experience, will also be considered. These positions ideally suit shift or part time workers who are available for some additional hours on night shift and weekend days.
Being able to work unaccompanied, as part of a multi-disciplinary team, is essential. On-the-job training is provided.
Applications, including a cover letter in own handwriting expressing motivation, a personal CV, 2 references from past work or placements experiences, and a current Police Conduct Report are to reach Human Resources, OASI Foundation, 5, Wied Sara Street, Victoria VCT2963, Gozo or [email protected].