Call for Applications: ASSISTANT FACILITATOR (part-time)
- The Assistant Facilitators have a valuable function in the Therapeutic team in the OASI rehabilitation programme for addictions.
- The main purpose is to oversee activities of the service users, accompany them on outings, at mealtimes, during the planned activities both during day or night shifts and also at weekends.
- They serve as an integral part of the rehabilitation programme.
- Due to their spending considerable time with those on the programme their accurate reporting and handover is crucial.
- It is important to participate and contribute in meetings, on-going training and seminars
Applicants should be qualified at MQF Level 5 in Nursing/Nursing Assistant or Caring or relevant experience.
Speak, read and write fluently in both Maltese and English.
Commitment and dedication are key. Also, the skills and ability to work unaccompanied as part of a multi-disciplinary team are essential.
These staff members work part-time on a shift basis.
It is required that the appointed staff member obtains a D1 Driving license through company assistance.
Applications, including a cover letter in own handwriting expressing motivation, a CV, 2 references and a current Police Conduct Report are to reach Human Resources, OASI Foundation, 5, Wied Sara Street, Victoria VCT2963, Gozo or [email protected]
In view of the current Covid-19 situation, necessary steps are being taken to ensure a safe application process.